The Iconic Burgh Island Hotel is looking for a Receptionist to join its team. Being situated on it’s own private island, it is an incredible opportunity to be part of. If you are passionate about great customer service, then this may be the right role for you.
Job duties include:
- Managing the booking process ensuring all relevant details are taken and the customer journey is personalised
- Make the customers’ stay a memorable experience by providing excellent service, communication and administration
- Answer the phone, take reservations and deal with any enquiries
- Be detail oriented to ensure that all booking details and relevant reports are accurate and communicated to other departments.
- Prepare daily reports as required
- Manage guest payments, invoices, receipts and reconcile shift transactions
- Manage comprehensive hand over to following shift.
- Communicate closely with Housekeeping on room departures, stayovers and arrival rooms for cleaning and opening of sofa beds.
- Report maintenance items to the maintenance log book.
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
Due to access to Burgh Island, candidates must be fully flexible with their times and availability
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Job Type: Receptionist
- Job Hours: Part-time, Permanent
- Salary: From £10.42 per hour
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
Expected start date