The Iconic Burgh Island Hotel is looking for a Reception Supervisor to join its team. Being situated on it's own private island, it is an incredible opportunity to be part of. If you are passionate about great customer service, then this may be the right role for you.
Job duties include:
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all Team Members adhere to standard operating procedures
- To act as Hotel Duty Manager when assigned Duty Manager shifts
- Greet guests as they arrive, focusing on personal recognition in a warm and authentic manner
- Conduct Team Member briefings, debriefings and delegate specific tasks at the start and end of every shift
- Assist in the induction of new Team Members to create a great new starter experience
- To ensure, by supervising the Front Desk Team Members, that service provided to guests is at the highest level at all
- Managing the booking process ensuring all relevant details are taken and the customer journey is personalised
- Make the customers' stay a memorable experience by providing excellent service, communication and administration
- Answer the phone, take reservations and deal with any enquiries
- Be detail-oriented to ensure that all booking details and relevant reports are accurate and communicated to other departments.
- Prepare daily reports as required
- Manage guest payments, invoices, receipts and reconcile shift transactions
- Manage comprehensive handover to the following shift.
- Communicate closely with Housekeeping on room departures, stayovers and arrival rooms for cleaning and opening of sofa beds.
- Report maintenance items to the maintenance logbook.
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
- Must be able to drive and be flexible due to the location of the business
- Job Type: Reception Supervisor
- Job Hours: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
Expected start date