We are looking for a junior sous chef wanting to excel in their career. Along with outstanding rates of pay, the successful candidate can expect substantial tips, benefit scheme, mixture of straight and split shifts, and the opportunity of career progression along with job security. Furthermore, you will be working with some of the finest locally sourced ingredients to produce the spectacular fine dining menu which is on course for being awarded its first Rosette. Moreover, there is the opportunity of living in for any chef looking to relocate to this beautiful part of the south Devon coast.
- Salary £28,000 PA
- 48 hours per week
- Mixture of straight and split shifts
- 28 days annual leave
- Government pension scheme
- Monthly pay
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
Requirements for the role:
- Nail the attention to detail in the food offering
- Lead the junior team members, ensuring they are nurtured through presence and support
- Develop a stable, energised and professional relationship with colleagues
- Focus on sustainable practices to protect the business for the next generation
- Wants to be part of a progressive and forward-thinking business.
- You will have good time management.
- Have sound organisational and administrative skills
- Have a cool and calm attitude.
- Someone with a background of preparing fresh ingredients.
- Must have previous experience in a Rosette restaurant/hotel.
- Previous experience in a fine dining setting.
- Proven successful track record of working within professional kitchens.
- Demonstrable ability to lead by example
- 4 years’ experience in rosette standard preferred
- You may need your own means of transport due to the location of the business.
- Job Type: Junior Sous Chef
- Job Hours: Full time, Permanent
- Salary: £28,000
- Discounted or free food
- Weekly share of tips
- On-site parking
Expected start date