The iconic Burgh Island is looking for a Receptionist & Spa Therapist to join our team. Being situated on it’s own private island, it is an incredible opportunity to be a part of. Please note that you must have relevant spa qualifications.
Your main role as Spa Therapist will include:
- To carry out and manage a wide range of holistic treatments we offer.
- Take Spa Bookings
- Send out Spa Promotions
- Provide excellent customer service and customer care as part of the consultation process, treatment and after care.
In quieter times you will be expected to help out our Reception Team in the Hotel with duties such as:
- Answering Telephone Calls
- Making Reservations
- Answering Emails
- Answering Guest Enquiries
- Managing Guest Payments, Invoices and Receipts
- Communicate closely with other Hotel Departments
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Job Type: Spa Therapist
- Job Hours: Part-Time
- Salary: 16 hours per week £11.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
Expected start date