This well-known Pub/Bar is looking for waiting staff for its Pub Bar and Café to deliver a great customer experience to all guests. Being located on Burgh Island, it is an incredible opportunity to be part of.
Job duties include:
- To work effectively as part of the team to ensure service runs smoothly
- To serve the food and beverage to the guests' table as well as on the Bar to ensure that guests have an incredible experience and return
- Recommend dishes or beverages to the customer to enhance their experience
- To ensure that all preparation for service is effectively done as well as ensuring that all cleaning and closing duties are completed upon closing
- Have a good knowledge of food & beverages and gain further knowledge as part of daily briefings, trainings etc.
- Comply with licensing regulations, be aware of allergies and advise customers accordingly
- Assist in other Food & Beverage areas within the hotel complex if required.
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking orders for food and drink
- Serving food
- Serving alcohol
- Cleaning and resetting tables with dishes, glasses, and flatware as needed
- Answering phone calls
- Placing take-away orders
- Prep or side work
- Preparing cheques and processing payments
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitising, sweeping floors, washing dishes, etc.
- Reconciling daily cash transactions
- Job Type: Food & Beverage Assistant - Pilchard Inn
- Job Hours: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Salary: £9.50 - £10.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
Expected start date