We are looking for a Chef De Partie wanting to learn and develop their career. Along with outstanding rates of pay, the successful candidate can expect the opportunity of career progression and job security. Furthermore, you will be working with some of the finest locally sourced ingredients to produce the spectacular fine dining menu which is on course for being awarded its first Rosette. Moreover, there is the opportunity of living in for any chef looking to relocate to this beautiful part of the south Devon coast.
- Salary £23,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
- 48 hours per week
- Mixture of straight and split shifts
- 28 days annual leave
- Government pension scheme
- Monthly pay
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
Requirements for the role:
- Nail the attention to detail in the food offering
- Develop a stable, energised and professional relationship with colleagues
- Focus on sustainable practices to protect the business for the next generation
- Wants to be part of a progressive and forward-thinking business.
- You will have good time management.
- Have a cool and calm attitude.
- Someone with a background of preparing fresh ingredients.
- Demonstrate the ability to listen and follow clear instructions
- Be passionate to learn and develop your skill set
- You may need your own means of transport due to the location of the business.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV.
- Job Type: Chef De Partie
- Job Hours: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
Expected start date