Responsible for all hotel operations during overnight shift hours, focusing on Front Office operations, set up for the next day, night audit and hotel safety/security.
- Manage check in and check out process.
- Answer the phone, take reservations and deal with any enquiries.
- Manage the PMS system (Guestline) including room allocations.
- Manage guest payments, invoices, receipts.
- Manage comprehensive hand over to following shift.
- Report maintenance items to the maintenance team
- Responsible for all health & safety during shift.
- Always recognise and greet guests by name where possible.
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
- To clean and re-set the restaurants and bars.
- Stock service areas with supplies
- Be aware of Sea tractor safety and emergency procedure for your and passengers’ safety
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner following safety limits (max 15miles an hour across the beach).
- Be fully aware of the current and upcoming weather conditions informing team if the Sea Tractor will not be able to run
- Assist with other functions as necessary.
- Report accidents or incidents promptly and correctly.
- Be vigilant and report any suspicious behaviour in or around the hotel.
- Handle emergencies if necessary, during shift.
- You are expected to be presentable at all the times.
- To be constantly vigilant in respect of H&S issues and report issues.
- To be constantly vigilant of security risks and immediately report any suspicious incidents.
- To undertake other duties from time to time as may be required.
- Ensure you follow daily checklist to maintain hotel standards
- Job Type: Reception Supervisor
- Job Hours: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £23,500 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
Expected start date